Business Tax


Sole proprietor income is usually reported on a Schedule C which is part of the individual form 1040. Whether located onshore or off, all of your revenue and expenses must be detailed and the issue of Social Security and Medicare must be addressed.


Whether organized in the States or offshore, if you have an interest in a partnership, joint venture or LLC, you must file the US or foreign partnership return that is filed in conjunction with your personal return.


Corporation Tax filings are a must and determining your taxable income can be a challenge since there are many special rules that apply.